Job ID: 2014FAL020
Date Added: August 8, 2014
Closing Date: Open
Location: Falcon Surrey
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Falcon Equipment is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to support the day-to-day activities of Falcon's Installation Shop, ensuring that staff have the necessary parts, tools, and documentation to perform the assigned work. The Production Supervisor is responsible for the completion of tasks as per product specifications, process specifications, and the production schedule. The Production Supervisor also communicates the safety, quality, cost, and delivery performance of the Installation Shop by capturing and maintaining the production metrics.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of Installation Shop
- Maintain a constant presence on the shop floor to be the first point of contact for any issues
- Organize and participate in the resolution of any unplanned downtime
- Record and report any capacity deficit (including staff absences)
- Maintain a safe, clean, and efficient work environment by adhering to all safety and workplace guidelines, standards, and rules
- Adhere to all quality procedures and practices
- Ensure that product is built as per product specifications and process specifications
- Ensure that all production records are created and maintained
- Ensure that all inventory usage and movement procedures are adhered to
- Review and approve Time Cards
- Other duties as required
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a heavy equipment production/installation environment
- Extensive knowledge of MPS/MRP, demand flow, JIT, forecasting, inventory planning, and supply chain design
- A demonstrated ability to maintain good working relations with all internal Stakeholders
- Advanced ability to effectively problem-solve
- Strong organizational skill set
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous records maintenance skills
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization
- First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets
To apply, submit a resume to: email@example.com with the subject line 2014FAL020.
Falcon Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* We thank all interested applicants; however, only those under consideration shall be contacted.