Service Advisor / Customer Service Representative – Heavy Equipment
Over the past 30 years, we’ve lived, ate, and breathed truck equipment!
Since 1988, we have grown to become Western Canada’s premier choice for heavy-duty truck equipment and a leading provider/dealer of mobile crane (articulating and telescopic) solutions.
We pride ourselves on providing customized creations to meet any truck equipment need and are committed to safety and Lifting, Municipal and Rail Equipment innovation. From installation, service, fabrication and parts, we strive to Lift Expectations for our customers!
To be Falcon Strong #falconstrong is to be a part of a trained tactical unit that inspires innovation in the creation of highly-sophisticated machines. We are a thriving network of Heavy Equipment Professionals, specializing in the areas of Lifting, Municipal and Rail Solutions. Our presence is spreading, and communities throughout Western Canada are catching wind of our customized creations. As a result, we are looking for outstanding individuals like you to add to our growing force.
Falcon Equipment is currently seeking an experienced Service Advisor / Customer Service Representative for our busy Surrey head office.
The Service Advisor will deal with customers, both by telephone and in person, open work orders as required, and will enter work descriptions on the orders. The Service Advisor is responsible for gathering and interpreting information on equipment condition from the Service Technicians in order to advise the customer on recommended or urgently required service.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational training in heavy equipment service and repair is an asset
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry and related equipment
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a related field
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles is an asset
- Ability to read and understand instructions and information
About the Benefits:
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on their skills and experience. In addition, they’ll also receive access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- 100% prescription coverage and paramedical coverage
- 100% basic dental coverage
- Long-term disability (LTD)
- Employee family assistance program
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation available in the first year of employment
- RRSP/DPSP plan with 3% matching contribution by the company
- Premiums if you hold a current occupational first aid ticket
- Opportunities for training and development
You will be welcomed into our Falcon team that is akin to a family. Our non-unionized environment is one where our team works hard and plays hard and strikes the perfect balance between casual yet professional. We value work/life balance and support our team to achieve this and often enjoy social events together throughout the year.
For more information on Falcon Equipment, or to apply online, please visit our website at www.falconequip.com. Job ID 2021FAL016.
Falcon Equipment is an equal opportunity employer.
* We thank all interested applicants; however, only those under consideration shall be contacted.