Service Trucks for Oil and Gas Industries
Service trucks are an important tool for keeping equipment safe and working smoothly in the oil and gas industry. These trucks can be engineered in a wide variety of ways to meet your needs in the field.
For oil field service truck sales or service, call us.
Choose the Right Features for Your Oil Field Service Truck
We’ll work with you to design a package for your oil field service truck. We can customize almost every aspect, including:
- Truck chassis
- Crane options
- Deck size
- Toolbox options
- Tow packages
- Work lights
- Pipe racks
- And much more!
Service trucks in the oil and gas industry are subject to the toughest conditions—which is why we work only with manufacturers that produce the highest quality products!
Customization is What We Do Best
Our customers know that the more we’re able to engineer equipment to their needs, the more efficiently they’ll get the job done.
Let us make your job easier! From toolbox placement to deck length to the right size crane, we can set things up to optimize safety and performance.
It’s part of the Falcon Factor!
Contact us for a quote on service trucks for the oil and gas industry.
Hiab 077 E4 CLX Crane
- Dodge 5500 4x4 crewcab
- 6’2” Oilfield Deck & flip over fifth wheel
- LHS Upright Cabinet w/ Rollered Pullout Drawers & Hooks
- RHS Upright Cabinet w/ 2 Adjustable Shelves & Hangers
- Jockey Space w/ Removeable Gate
- Shovel Holders
- J-Hooks & Spare Tire Carrier
- Rear Underbody Toolboxes
- Binkley flip-over Fifth Wheel
- Flip-down Sides w/ Rear Gate
Hiab 077B3 CLX
- Ford F550 4x4 with mounted picker deck
- High capacity tow package
- Extra heavy front suspension package
- Standard Deck has a working platform with 60" Cabinets
- Welded tie down rings on Front Rack
- Pickets for shovels
- Driver Side Cabinet has one sliding wall and other side has wrench hooks
- Passenger side has wrench hooks other side has 3 adjustable shelves.