Knuckleboom Cranes for sale
At Falcon Equipment, we provide top-of-the-line knuckle boom cranes, also known as articulating cranes, for a variety of industries. Our truck-mounted cranes are designed to provide maximum maneuverability and lifting power, making them ideal for construction sites, utilities, and more.
Our knuckle boom cranes are built with durability and reliability in mind, ensuring they can handle even the toughest jobs. With a variety of sizes and lifting capacities available, we have the right crane for your specific needs.
We can also provide crane inspections and stability certifications.
For knuckleboom crane sales, parts and service, contact us
Features of our Knuckle Boom Cranes:
- Precision controls for ease of use and safety
- High-strength steel construction for durability
- Compact design for easy installation on any truck
- Various boom lengths and lifting capacities available
- Options for radio remote controls and other safety features
Whether you need a knuckle boom crane for forestry, construction, utilities, or any other application, Falcon Equipment has the right crane for the job. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and support, so you can rely on us for all your lifting needs.
We’re Proud to Offer palfinger Truck-Mounted Cranes
The knuckleboom crane is PALFINGER’s core product. They offer some of the lightest weight and robust cranes in the industry. PALFINGER cranes are fast, efficient, precise, and equipped with market leading safety systems.
Knuckleboom cranes are popular for their compact size and maneuverability. They’re lighter than stiffboom cranes and can be mounted behind a truck cab, at the rear of the deck or other custom locations, leaving space and optimizing payload.
Some of the key highlights of a PALFINGER crane, include:
- The functional design
- KTL – cathodic dip painting
- Turntable bearing
- AOS – active oscillation suppression
- Low maintenance extension system
- HPLS – high power lifting system
Over the years, we’ve sold and serviced knuckleboom cranes for all kinds of applications and industries, including:
- General cartage and heavy hauling transport
- General and industrial construction
- Building material handling
- Roofing and truss handling
- Precast and concrete form handling
- Oil and gas applications
- Landscaping applications
- Marine applications (including barge- and dock-mounted cranes)
- Industrial maintenance and repair.
Contact us for a quote on knuckleboom crane parts or sales
EXPERIENCE OUR SUPERIOR LEVEL OF SERVICE
Our mission is to listen to our customers and provide a high level of service and support. You can rely on our knowledge and expertise throughout the lifetime of your crane, from purchase and installation to maintenance and repairs.
Over the past 35+ years, we’ve developed a loyal customer base ranging from independent owner operators to large fleets. Find out why our customers return to us again and again!