For over 30 years, our company has been a leading distributor of HIAB cranes. We set the standard for unsurpassed build and design quality backed by industry-leading after sales and service support.
Not sure which knuckleboom crane to get? Together, we can put together a truck-mounted crane configuration that’s optimized for your needs. Come work with our sales team to customize a solution that will meet your capacity, reach and lifting requirements.
For knuckleboom crane sales, parts and service, contact us
We’re Proud to Offer HIAB Truck-Mounted Cranes
HIAB developed the world’s first loader crane in 1944 and remains an industry leader today. These cranes are built to perform! HIAB offers a wide product range, high safety standards, reliability and simple maintenance.
Knuckleboom cranes are popular for their compact size and manoeuvrability. They’re lighter than stiffboom cranes and can be mounted behind a truck cab, at the rear of the deck or other custom locations, leaving space and optimizing payload.
Over the years, we’ve sold and serviced knuckleboom cranes for all kinds of applications and industries, including:
- General cartage and heavy hauling transport
- General and industrial construction
- Building material handling
- Roofing and truss handling
- Precast and concrete form handling
- Oil and gas applications
- Landscaping applications
- Marine applications (including barge- and dock-mounted cranes)
- Industrial maintenance and repair.
Contact us for a quote on knuckleboom crane parts or sales
Hiab 422 Crane
- Freightliner 114SD truck
- 22-foot aluminum deck
- Combi Drive Radio Remote
Hiab 435K-4 HiPro
- Mack MRU613 Cabover
- Olsberg Combi Drive-Remote system
- 24-foot deck
Hiab 435K HiPro Crane
- Western Star 4900 SB
- 26-foot deck
- Drywall stowaway tray
- 12 sliding winches
- Dunnage racks
- Kinshofer KM461 drywall forks
Hiab XS 192 E-4 HiPro
- International Workstar 7500 Truck
- 22.5-foot deck with stake pockets, 16 fixed winches & fold down sides
- Custom toolboxes